It's hard to believe that life is returning to normal. We've been home about 10 days and already we've done two 6 mile hikes, a few rounds of golf and I've even been out on my horse for a few hours. Yes, the first few days at altitude were a little rough, but not I think the tide is really turning.
Everyday has been spectacular weather and the fall colors are at their peak. As I mentioned in the last update, the elk are bugling and very active. In fact, on one of my hikes, I sat for about a half an hour just watching a herd of about 50 elk grazing less then 100 yards from me. Hopefully, you get the picture. Can we spell " Lucky". I guess someone is watching over me as there are not many people that get to have opportunity to return to a " normal lifestyle" after a transplant.
I'm afraid the updates will be fewer and fewer, but keep the faith. I'll try.
How about this for the picture of the day:

Susan and I did a 6.6 mile hike up to Blue Lakes last Monday. Others in the group consisted of my friend, Dave, his wife, Carla, and his 89 years old mother. Quite a hardy group to try and keep up with.