OK, everyone knows how much I love to ski and train for ski racing, right?
Well, that's ok, but when it's -9 here at the house and MINUS 15 at the ski area it's time to get creative and come up with some other activity. So here's the scenario!!!
Susan woke up and commented that she wished she was playing golf in Scottsdale. As I was making the morning " Little Boy" coffee, I thought to myself, " why not?, it's too cold to ski anyway!" . Sooooo, 8 hours later we were in 60 degree weather in Scottsdale and had a wonderful time playing golf on Friday and Saturdayat the Boulders. http://http//www.theboulders.com/world_class_golf/world_class_golf.cfm?src=ppc_google_bouldersgolf&s_kwcid=boulders%20golf1100736554
After a quick 8 hr drive home on Sunday we are all rejuvinated and ready to ski and get ready for our trip to the Galapagos Islands. Oh, did I mention we are going to the Galapagos? Sorry.
That's right, Feb 1st we leave for a sixteen day trip on a Linblad Tour for Susan's birthday. http://www.expeditions.com/Destination44.asp?Destination=294
By the way, no tests till the last week of Feb, so it's make hay while the sun shines!!!!