It seems that I was just a little hard of hearing when that advise was given out as I contracted the "Grandkid Cooties" . It seems that it developed inter a rather severe bronchitis that then developed into a form of asthma. It is now Feb 6th and I think I'm finally on the mend. Of course, I've been saying that for the past 3 weeks and it always seems like it wants to return. But this time, I think it's a go.
The good new is I saw Dr Fonseca on Tues and all my blood work is A-OK and will see him again in April for another check up.
Needless to say, the ski season has been rather slow in developing, but should begin to get back on track toward the end of Feb and really heat up for the month of March. Then, It's off to Scottsdale for about a month of golf and relaxation.
Until next time remember:
Enjoy everyday!!!!