Back in Colorado!!!!

After a quick stop in Nashville, we made it home to Colorado. Susan continued on to good ol Red Dog and I stayed in Lafayette to see the kids and then head for Missoula, MT to meet Sandy for our motorcycle trip. As I observed in the last writing---- Where has the summer gone????
It seems like just yesterday Aldie and crew were coming for Blue Grass and we were celebrating the fourth of July with Brooke and crew. By the way, here are a few of my pictures from the 4th.


What a place for a parade!


Sandy's classmate and friend- Melissa



A look at where we hiked on the mountain

Sandy and Melissa at the top of " See Forever"

Beer at " The Buck"

More beer at " The Buck"

Susan and her good friend, Rhoda , waiting for the parade.

The Ol man waiting for the parade

Is there any better place in the world to live???

Stay tuned as I'm sure Sandy will get me to make a few postings as we tour Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff on our BMW's for the next 9 days.