Long Overdue

Where has the summer gone? As I write this, I'm in Portchester N.Y. on my way to Nashville, so I'm afaid this will be rather brief.
The summer has been flying by. Alden and crew came to Red Dog for Blue Grass with about 20 people. Needless to say it was a busy time but everyone had a great time. Craig celebrated his 50th birthday on Sunday.
Fourth of July was also busy, as Sandy was home with his friend Melissa, and Brooke and crew arrived on Sat for the weekend. Once again, busy busy busy!
In ranch news, we gave away 2 llamas and unfortunately had to put one llama down. That's puts us down to 14.
Susan and I left for the east coast on July 10th and are still traveling. Hopefully, when I get home, I'll have a little time to throw a few oictures on here for those that are interested.

Until then, enjoy the rest of the summer.