Well as I mentioned before, let's use this blog thing for some fun stuff. OK here's some fun stuff for me. Brooke and Mike and the 3 girls decided to make the journey to Red Dog. Mind you, that's not exactly an easy easy venture. But leave it to them to drive almost 7 hours with the three girls to visit Susan and I. What a treat! Saturday was spent hiking and while the girls were napping we threw in a rousing game of Croquet. ( I won't discuss the results) Sunday was a trip to Tride and a ride up the gondola. At first Zoe was dead set against such an adventure and clearly let us know. But, as us older parents know, it'didn't take long ( with some persuation) for her to be the leader of the pack and loved every bit of it. On Monday we enjoyed the Laborday Parade in Ridgway before saying good bye.
It was a fantastic weekend and one that I know I'll remember for a long time.
By the way, I started all drugs today. Now we start on the next journey. Who knows how long this one will be before we start the next one.
Here are a few pictures of the weekend.
Alex loved picking up all the sticks on our walk
Happy Birthday Mike!
I know you can't see them all, but the entire Kugler family took time to play in my ol dump truck, " Ol Stinky"
On our trip to Tride, we practiced in a stationary gondola before doing the real thing.
These girls are getting way too heavy for gramps to carry.
Potential Christmas Card for the Kugler family.
Some like to walk and some like to ride when embarking on a walk at Red Dog.
Always time to have a little snack.
Big sister. Wow-- 4 years old in Oct.
Gus and Jake just can't get enough attention.

Thanks for checking in and remember!
Enjoy everyday!!!
Thanks for checking in and remember!
Enjoy everyday!!!