Busy few weeks

The last month has been filled with lots of activities. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Lafayette with all the grandkids.http://www.brookekugler.blogspot.com/How quickly they grow! It was a short weekend as my next scheduled appointment was on the following Tuesday in Scottsdale for the infamous 100 day check up. Susan and I drove back to Tride on Sat and then down to Scottsdale on Monday. Following the day of tests, Susan left with Alden and gang for Hawaii and I turned around and drove back to Boulder to catch a plane to Maine. I had not seen Mama since she had been put in a nursing home, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to fly back for a quick visit. Let me just say that Alzeimers is a very nasty desease and leave it at that.

I spoke with Dr Fonseca just yesterday and it seems like we were able to achieve somewhat of a remission this time around. While there are still traces of the desease there, he feels we should now watch things for awhile to see what developes. Hopefully I'll have a little more accurate report in a week or so, but for now, things are OK.

I'll try to update this again when I have an even better idea of what we will be doing next.

Until then, everyone enjoy the holidays!